In summary:
- on 02 Aug 09, my status changed from a Miss to a Mrs
- in Oct 09, as I have blogged, my 2nd sister-in-law is pregnant so I am upgraded to a "Ah yi"
- if I rem correctly, at the same month, in Oct 09, I have a small increment to my salary... hehe... became a bit richer...
- also in Oct 09, my boss told me that I can have a change in job scope... which I have been asking for a while already... this is official in Nov 09 and I will start my new job in Dec 09... Hope everything will turn out well as the job is totally different from what I have been doing for the past 3 years...
- zw and i decided to change car... changing froma vios to a Lancer EX... today we are going to collect the new car~!! hehe :]

2 comments:
Oh wow, that's a lot of good news!! Congratulations!
mrs liew:"time for new changes on the blog gal........"
mr liew:"喂..change很久了leh....."
Post a Comment