Anyway, here's how the story goes...
- I ordered some ink pads from an online shop on 4 Nov 09.
- Seller emailed saying that she sent out the package on 6 Nov 09.
- On 13 Nov, I still have not received the package and there was no note from the post office saying that they came by and nobody was home to sign off on the package... So I emailed the seller asking about the package and she replied telling me to call post office to check on the package myself...
- OK, never mind, so I called the post office with the tel number provided by the seller... ask for the return dept as she has mentioned in her email and got a very rude lady telling me there is no such dept... and that I should check with the seller on the package...
- Ok, still never mind, then I called back the seller... and she just say it has happened before that they misplace her packages so she will call them and get back to me once she talked to the people...
- I thought she will settle everything for me and I just need to wait for the package to arrive... But no, I later got an email from her asking me to call the post office again with another number...
- Was a bit irritated that she keep asking her customer to do the checking... But, never mind, I called again... and this time, I got a guy on the other line... when i asked him about my package, he was not very friendly and the way he asked was like i owe him... it got me really angry... and i told him off... then we got into a little argument cos he said he is trying to help but his tone and things he asked are not giving me the vibes that he is trying to help... In the end, he cooled down a bit and asked me properly about details on the package... and said he will try to find the package to see if it's there... and he will call me back later...
- I called the seller up and told her that I still cant get a resolution on the package and told her to call the post office to settle it...
- Now the post office guy whom I told off called back and said he cant find my package and he apologised... and explained that he has tried his best already... then he said that the post office that he checked is the main branch... and there are many neighbourhood branches which my package may be returned to...
- Almost about the same time, the seller also called me back and told me that my package may have never left the post office... she said she is waiting for them to get back to her and she will call me back with the status...
I just want my package~!!!
- But if the package really cannot be found, I will get the seller to just refund me the money I paid for the items... sigh... this package was supposed to bring joy as I was really looking forward to using the ink pads... but now... with all this drama... I wished I had never ordered the items or maybe just not from this online shop...
- The service from the seller sucks and the service from the post office is worse... and they have made my day sucky as well...

No comments:
Post a Comment