Today 14 Feb.. Valentine's Day.. I am at Raffles Hospital now.. My appt is at 8.20am so am waiting for my turn checkup.. Actually I dunno what they will need to do & test.. so feeling quite scared..
welcome to my little corner :) enjoy & leave me a note!
~ a happy person ~
~siuching ~aka ah bang or ah siu or siu siu or mrs chai ~female ~28 mar 83 ~married on 2 aug 09
loves
~outdoor activities +archery +swimming +roller-blading +cycling +playing badminton ~windy, sunny days ~watching sunrise (if can wake up) ~watching sunset ~sleeping ~eating
~snacking ~chocolate ~going out w frens ~playing pool ~reading manga ~staying @ home to rot :D ~watching tv
esp CSI (NY)
~watching anime
~ share YOUR love...to ME ~
~soft toys
~bags
~chocolates
*belgium
*dark
*non-alcoholic
~DIY items for cards, etc
~meals @ place with gd ambience & food
~out of SG trips (short or long)
~DSLR camera
~escada island kiss eau de toilette
~escada pacific paradise eau de toilette
~lacoste (touch of pink) eau de toilette
~BIG ang bao... hee
Actually I dun have anything in mind that I really want now... above mentioned are just for reference... if too ex or dun have time to get anything for me, just pick a place and ask me out for a simple dinner or tea... I would love that... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment