Monday, July 27, 2009

great wedding entrance...

I saw a youtube post from yahoo news - It shows a wedding entrance clip that was done by a couple with their ushers, bridesmaids and bestmen...

this couple has the most fun way to start their wedding...
it sure lightens up everyone's mood... and I believe all the guests were caught off guard by extraordinary act by the couple and their friends... as I know I was before I saw the clip.... furthermore, it is done at a church wedding ... which normally would be serious and quiet.... who would have thought they would do something like this... but I think it suits the wedding couple and their friends very well as they dance really very well and are totally enjoying themselves as this is all that matters.... to be able to enjoy this wonderful day and moment....


you may click
here to read about the news...
and this is the link to the clip in youtube...
JK Wedding Entrance Dance

No comments: