Saturday, August 27, 2005

iVy'S & syAiFuL's LaSt dAy oF IA

On this day, me & the rest of the NTU ppl went back to the airport to meet up with them.... We had dinner at Swensens... again... This time is a bit different cos Ena, Guo Hui, Syaiful & Maya are all present while Weiping is not... the airport systems group are gathered together once again... hehe... :p

Anyway, we went there after our Political Economy lecture in Guo Hui's car & we got into a jam during our way there.... & to save time, we made our orders in the car... haha... so kiasu :p we reached airport about 7.30pm & Ezza & Maya had already eating... Once there, our food started arriving on by one & we could start eating liao but my dear syaiful, as usual, took a long time to decide & his food came very late so me & dot ate VERY slowly, rice by rice, noodle by noodle.... so that he can catch up with us.... haha... During the exchanging of gifts, I realised that most of the gifts this time round, especially Ivy's, were all mousey mousey one.... haha... dunno why also.... I like the crystal-like mouse cardholder that Ain bought for Syaiful & Ivy & I asked her to buy for me too... (hope she remembered... :p hehe...)

After the dinner, as usual, we ordered ice cream for dessert.... Ezza also ordered her share but tink she late liao so she cancelled her order b4 it came & left 1st.... dot & ivy quite sad as they didn't get to take pic with her... 3/4 through the dinner, Syaiful's girl came & join us on the table.... but she very quiet.... jus sit at one corner of the table & played with her phone.... tink ivy & dot also dunno wad to talk to her abt... After having our ice creams & paying the bill, we left the place.... b4 we leave, my dear ivy said that she needs to go to the toilet to do her "investment".... & she ask me wait for her.... I tot Ain will wait too as she would be going in the same direction as me (to the interchange la) but I got cheated :( Cos she had gotten herself a ride from Guo Hui so it's only me waiting for Ivy in the toilet... * sob*

After I split with Ivy after her "investment", I went to take 858 from the airport interchange... While waiting there, I suddenly felt my energy draining from my body.... (tink is I used too much energy during the dinner as Ain said I was super high that day....) I fell aslp almost straight after I got onto the bus.... but was super uncomfortable & tink i made my stiff neck worse after that.... I NEED A MASSAGE BADLY!!! :p

To my dear frens: Take care till the next time we meet... :D

No comments: